About Me

My photo
Introducing one-self is not easy,its like giving an open book exam.You have all the resources available with you in exam but you prefer to write what you remember rather than wasting time in searching. Similarly while you introduce your self, you see what other's introductions are having & just copy and paste their hobby as your Hobby, their interest as your interest. You never see whats there inside you. I never find easy to articulate my self so here I am....expressing my self to the world, to see myself from inside.... The first step is to give my formal introduction.... My self Nikhilesh(aka nicky) also supposed to be an electronics engineer. Have done M.TECH. in Optical Communication from IIT DELHI. I was in TU/Eindhoven (The Nehterlands) for one year as a research scholar. Currently I am working as a SW QA Engg in Infinera Bangalore. My views are generally optimistic. While doing any work, the last thing I would do is to loose hope. People say I am innocent but I know the depth of innocency. I like to be with myself but I am not agoraphobiac, instead I love to travel. I am charged by observing different people and their cultures.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Don't give any meaning to the dreams

In my dreams, I see some angels, in white robes with ever-lasting smile and magnificent aura.
In my dreams, all around I see colorful birds chirping, crystal water flowing, mammoth mountains echoing with full energy and enthusiasm.
I see the scenery not as a seer but as a part of it. I belong to the whole universe in my dream, infect I am the Universe in my dreams.
My mere imagination doesn't ends here, I am also part of the dream flying in the sky.
I have wings same like angels.
As if, I left the intellect on the ground and just enjoying the fresh air like never did before. At this moment, not thinking about the past or future but totally into the moment.
The small times seems to be an epoch in my dream. It seems I moved ahead of time. The big mind merges with the small mind in my dream.
I crossed all the seven layers of existence (body, breath, mind, memory, intellect, self, ego) in my dreams.

And when the eyes opens, the reality dawns as a new sunrise. From the sky, I am back to the planet earth, trying to give some meaning to my dream. Some one has said, "A foolish person see dream as reality whereas a wise person see reality as a dream". So its better not to find any meaning behind those dreams, but come again and again into the present moment. The mind will play many tricks to take your consciousness back to past and future, but with practice you learn to bring it again and again to the present moment.

Stay happy, stay blessed....Keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment